KidsTerrain, Inc. is offering an Intern position to college students seeking to learn about the fields of sales and marketing. This position is responsible for assisting in the roll out of our new division, Safe Home Connections which provides resources to enable elders and disabled individuals to live in their homes safely and accessibily. The Sales/ Marketing Intern will assist the company CEO in rolling out the marketing plan of this new division, including advertising, PR and cold calling. Success in this role is dependent on completing tasks by given deadlines and monitoring the progress of set marketing initiatives. This internship is un-paid and for college credit only. We look for potential employment opportunities for those who display a strong work ethic and excel in the completion of their responsibilities.
If you are a self driven individual with a passion for sales and marketing and wish to acquire experience in day to day initiatives undertaken by marketing employees working with a dynamic professional service company, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities
• Social media marketing
• Updating the company database/CRM
• Assist with customer follow-up and events
• Developing prospect list and cold calling
• May also be required to assist with updating mailing lists and databases, assist with mailings, and occasionally assist at events.
• Full time Junior or Senior college student majoring in Business Administration with at least a concentration in Marketing
• Highly motivated and energetic work ethic
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Effective communication and documentation abilities
• Able to work for one school semester or fulfill the school’s required hours