The Summer Intern will provide support to Inspirica’s Development Office at our 141 Franklin Street facility in Stamford, CT.
The Summer Intern will report directly to the Chief Development Officer. Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Assist the Associate Director of Development with compiling materials and statistics for the Annual Report
· Assist with managing the database, including adding new records, deleting duplicate records, and adding contact information
· Photocopy and file correspondence
· Compile packets of Inspirica marketing materials
· Conduct online prospect research on potential donors
· Assist with review and destruction of old records in accordance with Inspirica’s document destruction policy
· Assist the Associate Director of Development with writing, editing and layout for newsletters
· Assist in setting up donor tours
Candidates should have strong computer skills (MS Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel); excellent organizational skills and the ability to self-motivate and work independently.
Candidates should submit resume, cover letter, and writing sample by e-mail to:
141 Franklin Street
Stamford, Connecticut 06901