The Summer Intern will provide support to Inspirica’s COO & General Counsel at our 141 Franklin Street facility in Stamford, CT.
The Summer Intern will report directly to the COO & General Counsel. Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Adherence to Inspirica and contract policies and procedures.
· Assistance with HR related functions such as processing employee applications, tracking applicant data, ordering background checks, preparing offer letters etc;
· Assistance with managing vendor relations, including ensuring contracts are in place, tracking renewal dates, and researching lower cost alternatives;
· Assisting with review and destruction of old records in accordance with Inspirica’s document destruction policy;
· Conducting property reviews on each of Inspirica’s facilities, including inventorying all existing liens and mortgages, closing out expired liens etc.
· Assisting with grant and contract compliance requirements.
Candidates should have strong computer skills (MS Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel); excellent organizational skills and the ability to self-motivate and work independently.
Candidates should submit resume, cover letter, and writing sample by e-mail with “Summer Intern - COO” in the subject line to:
Chief Operating Officer & General Counsel
141 Franklin Street
Stamford, Connecticut 06901