enfusionize™ is a rapidly expanding, full-service business to business implementation firm focused on innovation through internet marketing and creative business solutions. We work with visionary entrepreneurs who aim to make a difference in our world. We are looking for awesome interns to join our virtual team and build hands-on skills that are valuable and transferable in the online business world.
Our conscious business environment is collaborative and supportive. We aim to provide our interns with an engaging, rewarding experience that provides professional growth and development.
We are constantly adding new internship positions. Visit http://enfusionize.com/go/intern-request.html to apply.
You will work closely with our CEO to ensure that our business runs smoothly in all areas.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling/calendar/meeting coordination
- Schedule up all regular team and client calls in Instant Teleseminar, download and archive audio files
- Research and plan and implement solutions
- Project management
- Operations management
- Excellent project management/coordination skills
- Research savvy
- Attention to detail, well-organized
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with Instant Teleseminar
- Solid command of the English language, grammar and punctuation
- Experience as an executive/administrative assistant or virtual assistant a plus
Proactive, great communicator, systems thinker, self-starter, go getter, highly motivated and organized, "project manager in training" mindset