Assisting an active communications group in the development of newsletter articles on energy policy and other communications materials, basic report research and editing, and conference planning. The ideal candidate should possess excellent writing, editing, and organizational skills. Working independently and being proactive about work assignments is a must.
1) Research energy policy and industry trends
2) Draft and refresh content for corporate websites
3) Assist with editing articles for external newsletter and WIRE
4) Assist with anniversary video coordination
5) Assist Technical Editor with fact checking, footnote references, report formatting, etc.
1) Excellent writing and editing skills.
2) Strong verbal and written communication skills.
3) Some knowledge of energy policy or energy industry a plus.
Students being considered for internships must have completed their freshman year of college and provide proof they are either a U.S. Citizen or legally permitted to work in the United States. Students must also meet the following criteria:
•GPAs of 3.5 or above
•Strong technical skills
•Strong verbal and written communication skills
•Good interpersonal skills
•Good problem solving skills
•The ability to adapt and learn quickly